Please sign in to post.

Best place in Croatia

I (23 F) am looking to relocate permanently somewhere in the EU. I wrote in the title "Scandinavian countries", but I'm open to more places in well-developed parts of the EU. I am easygoing, responsible, and chill person. I have a bachelors in PR and journalism and my interest include photography and graphic design. I don't have alot of finances, but I can manage my first month somewhere before the first paycheck. I want to move in the next 6 months.

I was thinking to look for front office or admin work in other countries as I have experience in the similar positions. I am also going to apply for PR jobs, but I still don't have work experience in it. I'm thinking to do an internship later on. I applied to 200 positions all over Europe. My ideal locations include Scandinavia and German-speaking countries, but I opted out of German-speaking countries because of the language. They require employees to speak German. I am studying it and maybe I can speak at B1 in a year and a half. In Scandinavia, they are more open to English-speaking people, at least that's what I figured from getting online interviews (I have one coming up for a job in Stockholm).

I am looking for a place where it is safe to live as a woman, full of activities, artsy, and where work and life balance are good.

Any advice is appreciated.

Posted by
11028 posts

am looking to relocate permanently somewhere in the EU.

From where are you relocating?

Are you "permitted" to work in the EU?