Please sign in to post.

2024 May - Ferry from Bari Italy to Dubrovnik Croatia

I have read various info and I believe I have determined that the Bari Dubrovnik ferry ran on tuesday nights in 2023 starting May 9 (per the jadrolinija website). I am interested in traveling May 7, 2024 which may be the first date in 2024. Is there any way to confirm this? (I have emailed jadrolinja but may be a while for a response because of the holidays). I'd like to nail down Dubrovnik accommodations but need to confirm my ferry date first. Any ideas?

Some people have indicated off season ferries but croatiaferries.com says ferries stopped on October 17,2023. When I try to book a tuesday ferry on the jadrolinja website for January 2024 I cannot find any sailings.

Thanks,
-Phil

Posted by
15 posts

I have looked at flights and those seem to be expensive and inconvenient options. Do you have reason to question my assumptions about the potential 20204 jadrolinja schedule? In other words, does the jadrolinja ferry start date vary from year to year (ignoring covid years)?

Posted by
15 posts

Actually there is a Rome - Dubrovnik direct flight on Vueling but I know nothing about the airline. Perhaps a backup?

Posted by
42 posts

From this year on, there is cheaper flight . 20 somethin euros i think

Have just sent you message...

Posted by
57 posts

Try directferries.com, you can book tickets on Jadrolinija traveling from Bari to Dubrovnik for May 7, 2024. I used this site last year when I sailed from Split to Bari on SNAV.

Posted by
15 posts

Thanks for the directferries info. It looks like jadrolinja hasn't set the schedule for 2024 yet. But directferries does include a Ancona to Split ferry for early May. Also I found flights between Bari and Dubrovnik on Ryanair that I didn't know about. So looks like there are some options.