Please sign in to post.

Best of Adriatic tour

Is it necessary to have Bosnian currency on this tour, as we are only there for a day and a half, sleep in Mostar one night?

Posted by
2339 posts

I'll be doing the Adriatic tour in October, and I am not going to worry about currency till I get there. I'm sure the guide will offer guidance on currency issues and Cash Machine locations.

Posted by
257 posts

I took this tour earlier this year and it wasn't an issue in Bosnia - there really wasn't much of an opportunity to spend money, and the places in town all seemed to take cards.

Posted by
3777 posts

We were in Mostar last September. At the restaurant we ate in, they accepted Kuna and Euros. Since Croatia is going to the euro in January, I would think euros would be the best.

Posted by
17 posts

Does anyone know if the Postojna Caves and Predjama Castle are included on this tour? It's just outside Ljubljana, and was going to make a side trip, but worried it may be someplace we stop on the tour, while on our way to Lake Bled, but just isn't mentioned by name on the itinerary? kc

Posted by
8261 posts

I answered cave question on other thread ( not on RSTour). You do not need Bosnian currency. All meals are provided during your time in Bosnia and merchants all accept euros or credit cards if you want to buy something else in Mostar.