Please sign in to post.

rick steve Europe 101 ?

I just notice the existence of this book.

Since I wont be able to received it before my trip to Italy, does anyone know a place where i can buy a pdf or epub version of that book ?

Posted by
7245 posts

Do a Google search for Rick Steves 101 pdf, and there’s one where you can download it on slideshare...

I have the book-actually a signed copy from a benefit auction. It’s more of a reference book. Are you planning to use his audio guides? Those would probably be more practical with your trip coming so soon.

Posted by
357 posts

The download doesnt work. And a reference art + history book his exactly what I need before visiting Rome and Florence.

Posted by
1323 posts

I have the book, it's loaded with color photographs so isn't a great candidate to view electronically. If you don't have the time to get to a bookstore in your city, try the stores at the airport, especially if you're in a large international terminal. This type of book, which isn't updated often, is a perfect one for airport bookstores that cater to international travelers to keep in stock.

Posted by
357 posts

Picture with Ipad is fine for me. I’m looking to get a pdf or epub version, it seems that it doesnt’t exist.

Posted by
5697 posts

Public library ?? It's really a reference book for reading ahead of time rather than day-to-day touring.