Please sign in to post.

FYI—No Rick Steves’ Europe Page-A-Day Calendar for 2025

For anyone else who has been enjoying this calendar over the years, there will not be one for 2025. I contacted the office, and they will just have the wall calendar for 2025. :-(

Posted by
7698 posts

My daughter had a page-a-day calendar made through Social Print Studio. It has each date but it doesn’t include the day-of-the-week on the small writing, so it can be used each year. The paper is a thicker type intended to last. I am having one made. You might want to make one with your own travel photos - inspiration & wonderful memories!

Posted by
922 posts

Aw, bummer. I like to use the back of the previous day's page to take notes during my work day. And, of course, the photos often remind me of my travels, putting me in a good mood for said work day!

Posted by
679 posts

Carrie, thanks for the info. I too love the page-a-day calendar.
Now I’ll have to use something else for bookmarks, reminders, grocery lists, quick notes, recipes, etc.
I especially enjoyed the calendar because the photos came from places included in his guidebook; places we have visited.

Posted by
2785 posts

Disappointing. I won't be buying the wall calendar as I have a 12 month write on write off calendar. I just enjoyed the page a day. Oh well.

Posted by
328 posts

Disappointed as well.
Such a fun start to each day!
Carrie, thanks- I’ll check out your recommendation.