Please sign in to post.

Under $100 Bed and Breakfast and/or Hotel in Montreal for one night July 16, 2019

I am taking an overnight trip to Montreal July 16, 2019.
Please recommend where to stay for under $100.

Posted by
8293 posts

You will have to be exceedingly lucky to find a B&B for $100 a night, in Montreal in the middle of the busy tourist season, for a date 4 days from today. Best of British luck just the same.

Posted by
7027 posts

Look at booking.com, hotels.com, airbnb, etc. Not sure you'll find what you're looking for but good luck to you.

Posted by
479 posts

Have you tried the University Residences. I believe McGill University rents out rooms in the summer months

Posted by
7027 posts

Thanks for mentioning that Lisa, I'd forgotten about that. I actually stayed at McGill residence hall when I stayed in Montreal many years ago. No frills, basic but very nice, and good location.

Posted by
8293 posts

Well, that’s interesting, Maria! I knew that the huge Grey Nuns property, taking up a city block in downtown Montreal, has been transferred to Concordia University but wondered what Concordia would do with it. I expect the rooms will be small with WC down the hall ..... the Sisters would expect nothing more.....but the price is right. I stayed in a students’ residence in Glasgow once and I don’t ever need to do that again.

Posted by
11176 posts

Please recommend where to stay for under $100.

Canadian or US dollars?