Please sign in to post.

Reputable agency for rush B211A visa for Bali

Posting for my daughter (U.S. citizen) who needs a rush B211A (single entry) short stay visa for 60 days with the option of extending it 2 x 60 days. She didn't realize until now that she needs a particular kind of visa in order to be able to stay in Bali for more than 2 months. And now that she does, it's proving difficult to figure out what would be a good agency to use that wouldn't be a rip-off.

Her flight is on March 14 so she doesn't have a lot of time to figure this out. Yeah I know. The agency she is talking to offered the following:

The application fee for the express service (platinum) costs 4.000.000 ( $163 USD). Each extension is 2,700,000.00 IDR.

Gold Processing – 2,500,000.00 (14 business days)

Platinum Processing – 4,000,000.00 (5 business days)

Any advice greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Posted by
11155 posts

At this point getting it done is what counts. The 5 business day option appears to be the only option at this time. Too late to go shopping for a better rate, (if one exists.)

Label it a 'tuition payment' in the school of life.

Posted by
6 posts

Thanks! She found out that it actually will be cheaper (and easier at this point) for her to get a short term vias now and then just go to Singapore or Thailand later and get another 60 day visa if she wants to stay longer. Appreciate the help.

Posted by
11155 posts

then just go to Singapore or Thailand later and get another 60 day visa if she wants to stay longer

Be sure you know what the rules are for re-entry after using up the 1st 60 day allotment. ( I have no idea what they are)

Posted by
6883 posts

A round trip to Singapore will eat up those $160 so I am not sure it is the cheaper option!