Please sign in to post.

Rent a car in Dubai

I'm going to Dubai for a vacation. I like to travel alone and visit not the most tourist places. I want to rent a car with a driver, because I don't have a driving license. Who has such experience?

Posted by
7284 posts

Well, Dubai is very expensive destination, and (OPINION) doesn't have enough things to do. I doubt you'll like the price quotes for a car service, but we just used the air-conditioned "subway". There are lots of desert day excursions, but those are organized and have four-wheel drive vehicles. Do you mean going to neighboring Emirates to see their museums and monuments?

Sad to say, a building in Dubai that's over 30 years old is an antique monument!

When we travel, we use our hotel's recommended car service if we need one, on the assumption that the hotel wants us to be happy with the product. That seems safer than relying on a one or five year old internet recommendation.

Posted by
703 posts

taxi's are very inexpensive there ( from what we experienced), so a car with a driver 'may' be a option.

Posted by
3 posts

Have you read anything on the Internet? Write in google "car with a driver in Dubai" and you will see many options. Here's one of them https://tlt.ae. I do not know how much money you are willing to spend on car rental, but this service is not cheap. You better calculate how much you need to travel.