Please sign in to post.

Morocco Tour

Anyone have any experience with a tour in Morocco? Would like at least a week. Suggestions appreciated
PS - I have just learned how great the trains are in Morocco. I would he happy with local guides that you have experienced in Morocco.

Posted by
55 posts

Friendly Planet-closer to 2 weeks but a great tour. They suggested we come with new, crisp, one and five dollar bills for incidentals.
Not sure if we went in March or April.

Posted by
484 posts

I did a 13 day Morocco tour with Gate 1 Travel in February.
It was reasonably priced and we saw a lot of the country and had some wonderful experiences.
I just checked and they are having a sale on all tours to Morocco right now.

Posted by
2 posts

We are going on a two-week tour through Odysseys Unlimited. We have traveled with them five other times and are very happy with their tours. The tour starts in Casablanca, then Rabat, Fez, Erfoud, Ouarzazate, Marrakech, and back to Casablanca. Tours are limited to 24 people and travel is by motor coach.

Posted by
36 posts

Intrepid tours last November. Khalid was our guide. Highly recommend. Tour limited to 15 people, travel by large van/ mini bus. Spend as little time in Casablanca. My favorite was Chefchaouen, Benhaddou, Atlas Mountains and Marrakech. If you go in Spring, check out Dades Valley for the roses. If you are interested in a fiber arts tour of Morocco, check out Retreatrecreate tours.