Please sign in to post.

morocco

Two of us are interested in touring Morocco. Has anyone been on a tour there that they liked or didn't like. Thoughts of cities/areas to travel?

Posted by
350 posts

I did a tour with explore worldwide they are based out of the uk. It was great about 15 on the tour. Good age range from an 18 year old with his parents to an eighty year old who was amazing engaged more with the locals than anyone. Most were between 27-40. No frills carry your bag to the hotel from the bus but amazings. Think the tour was walled imperial deserts. Have just booked with them for Israel. At most of our stops we ran into the people who were doing a similar tour with intrepid out of Australia.

Posted by
16893 posts

With or without a tour, I would also use the very thorough Lonely Planet guidebook (latest edition August 2014). Tour advice might depend on how long you have for the trip. Two weeks would allow you to see several areas.

Posted by
29 posts

Sallam 'lekum heimb1,

Just to add-on from Laura's guidebook recommendation, my fellow writers and myself are in the final editing stages of the next (11th) edition of Rough Guide Morocco, due on the bookshelves later this year.

Your fellow traveler,
Darren Humphrys