Please sign in to post.

Looking for a tour of israel jordan and egypt including nile river cruise for 2015

Mom and I are looking to travel to Israel, Jordan and Egypt and we usually go with Gate 1 travel, but they are only offering Israel and Jordan package as they are not offering anything for Egypt. Can anyone recommend some good travel companies that offers all 3 countries in a tour package that includes a Nile river cruise?

Posted by
888 posts

Check out Adventures Abroad, a Canadian Company based in Vancouver. They offer a combination of their trips to Egypt, Israel and Jordan. www.adventuresabroad.com. I have used them for one trip and am considering another trip with them. A friend of mine uses them all the time and really likes the tours.

Posted by
2367 posts

Try Viking River cruises, I know they have a Nile Cruise where I think they offer a pre-cruise of Israel and a post-cruise of Jordan or the other way around. Never taken one of their cruises but my sister and her husband are right now on their eighth cruise with them and they love this cruise line. It is not cheap though.

Posted by
2114 posts

Check out Abercrombie and Kent; they have some deep discounts right now (as do many tour providers). You could probably work out a combo tour.