Please sign in to post.

Israel Tours

I'm looking for recommendations of tour companies in Israel that offer 1-3 day tours. Anyone here with actual experience.

I don't want to rent a car and getting to some sites is almost impossible by public transit.

Posted by
630 posts

Frank II, I can't be of any help, but I'm envious that you are looking to travel to Israel. It's on my bucket list, and I hope to get there some day. :)

Posted by
1217 posts

I have a friend who has family there and visits several times a year. I will ask and get back to you.

Posted by
8293 posts

If you send a PM to Chani I bet she could help you.

Posted by
14812 posts

Norma--already ahead of you.....have been in contact with Chani about this trip for awhile.

Posted by
487 posts

The TripAdvisor forum for Israel is very active and they might be able to help you. I think people there recommend Abraham Tours, but I have not used them myself and I am not sure what options they have. My sister and her husband did a tour with Green Olive Tours that went into Bethlehem and they enjoyed and recommended it. Some people feel there is a political agenda to their tours. I went with a larger tour group for a 10 day tour and it was a great experience, enjoy Israel!