Please sign in to post.

India

Recommendations for Rick quality tour in India February/march 2018.

Posted by
32738 posts

are you making one or asking for one? This isn't twitter - you are allowed more than the 10 words you used in both your question and title.

India is a large place.

Posted by
487 posts

My understanding is this company was started by some Rick Steves guides who were looking to go some other places during the "offseason". They do offer India, but not during your time frame, not sure if there is flexibility there. I have not been on one of their tours, but found them interesting and bookmarked the site.

http://imprinttours.com/tours/

Posted by
2 posts

Looking for a recommendation. Will be in Sri Lanka for 9 days and looking for an 8-10 day tour of Southern India beginning Feb 25/26. The OAT tours are really good but too long. Never been to India so looking for experience and recommendations of more experienced travelers. Thanks!

Posted by
1540 posts

We had a group of friends (13) and we took a great tour of India and Nepal.
Used Gate 1 Travel. We saw so many wonderful places and things - I would love to go back. The price was very reasonable - compared to other tour companies.
I would love to go back and visit the western coast area.
We went in February and the weather was perfect !!!

Posted by
362 posts

I have traveled with G Adventures and would not hesitate to recommend them as a tour company. I haven't done any of their trips in India (and they have quite a few), but we had a marvelous time traveling with them.