Please sign in to post.
Posted by
5821 posts

I have sympathy with where you have posted this question on here, given that Romania has no specific Country forum, but maybe the 'General Europe' forum might have got more and better responses.

Was your question about finding a River Cruise to Bucharest (or via on the way to the Black Sea, starting where?), or was it asking about whether there are scheduled river boats (as in public transit) to Bucharest, from where?

A little more information and a reposting in the General Europe forum might give people with Romania knowledge on here (totally not me), more information to go on. I found this post because of vaguely researching Bucharest as an overnight stopover.

The more information the better- such as when you plan to go, your broad budget, your interests etc. Maybe even, in the context of the whole vacation, where else you are planning to visit.

Posted by
882 posts

Viking had/has a river cruise called Passage to Eastern Europe that either began/begins or ends in Bucharest. This cruise includes/included Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia and Hungary in addition to Romania.