Please sign in to post.

Found something that works for me! Big guys take note

for plenty, shoe purchasing means an all-day ride. you can keep numerous time when you do not want to roam endlessly from one shoe shop to another. this newsletter will help you determine out a way to look for shoes. https://github.com/tuanbuffalo01/shoes/wiki/Best-Shoes-for-Standing-All-Day-Mens
You have to not move barefoot interior your sneakers. this could come to be harming the foot, for the reason that there might be friction towards the shoe. further, you may revel in foot fungus. You want to put on some cotton socks and use foot powder so that it will make sure your toes stay dry. earlier than you keep on-line for shoes, visit a shoe save to find the dimensions shoe you need. due to the many forms of footwear to be had, it's far important to try on a couple of shoes earlier than purchasing them. in addition to the dimensions of the shoe, make certain that you get the proper width.You must wear the identical sort of socks as typical while you move searching for a brand new pair of footwear. best shoes for standing all day women's reviews wear some thicker socks if you are shopping for wintry weather footwear during the summer. The thickness of your socks could make a real distinction in how a couple of shoe suits.determine the sort of arch you have got earlier than selecting your athletic shoes as not all are made to in shape each kind of arch. Get your foot wet and stand on a sheet of paper. The elements that display up wet will reveal your arch kind. you'll be capable of see almost all the footprint when you have a flat arch. if you can not see the middle, then you have a high arch. This data will help you discover a shoe that supports your arch successfully. https://sites.google.com/view/bestshoesforstandingallday/nike
when you are shoe buying, keep away from the ones which have been previously worn with the aid of someone else. those footwear have the imprint of the earlier proprietor's foot, so they'll now not be the high-quality suit. there's also a chance that you may be very liable to any foot fungus that has grown in the shoe.
children's shoe sizes exchange speedy. Use a Brannock device and have your toddler rise up because the toes fall extra naturally whilst status. make certain to degree both feet due to the fact it's far regular for one foot to be larger than the other. For comfort, buy shoes to fit the bigger foot.

agree with or no longer, your toes generally tend to develop the older you get. consequently, it is important to attempt every pair of footwear on earlier than shopping them. the scale you wore a yr in the past may not be the size you wear now. Plus, the suit of footwear varies via emblem and style, so you need to be sure they healthy.
recognize whilst it's high-quality to replace your going for walks footwear. walking footwear need to get replaced round each four hundred miles. Even if you assume they nevertheless experience wonderful, you have to change them out for a brand new pair. you are genuinely no longer getting the support which you need anymore while the mileage in your shoes has reached the ones levels.
Have both of your feet measured each time you save for footwear. There is a superb danger that one foot is really larger than the opposite. additionally, make sure to face for the duration of measurements. An correct dimension will assist you in finding the best in shape. The proper healthy will extend the existence of the shoe and brilliant tiers of comfort

Posted by
5687 posts

I've battled sore feet for years on my European trips, where I seem to walk endlessly, and I still haven't found a good solution.

I walk many miles at home, too, daily, on city sidewalks, and my feet rarely get sore if ever. Not sure what's different about Europe - the cobblestone streets? But my feet always seem to get ripped up. I did switch to good Saucony running shoes a few years ago, and they have helped a lot - but I still get sore feet in Europe.

I try to stop and take my shoes OFF for a little while whenever possible on my trips - even on a bus or train, which is probably kind of rude, but I'm willing to offend people if need be to save my poor feet a little!

Posted by
14988 posts

For years I wore Rockports with the last few being the World Traveller. Last year, they tore up my feet so badly every step was agony. I bought a new pair and they were just as bad.

For my current trip I switched to Brooks Addiction Walkers (in black.) No, they are not a dress shoe but they are very comfortable. New Balance also has something similar but I preferred the Brooks.

I had planned to take a second pair of shoes--Brooks Beast sneaker--but I wear a large size and they took up too much room in my carry on. The Addiction Walkers can pass for "nice" shoes but give me the comfort of a sneaker.

I'm more concerned with comfort than I am with whether or not they will be seen as fancy.

Posted by
23 posts

Somewhere along the line I was taught to double sock my feet. Also, the value and joy of carrying a second pair of socks and swapping them out after having lunch. Those dry socks are heavenly.