Please sign in to post.

Fly London?

I’ve read how incredibly comfortable these are. I have a wide width foot, and was wondering hiw they run. It doesn’t see, like they make them in a wide. However, some shoes just run that way. I think they are stylish if walking all day in lieu of sneakers. I’m looking for a black bootie.

Posted by
1225 posts

When scoping out a new brand, I often go to Zappos and read reviews there. I see mixed comments about running small and in one case, running quite large. If a brand is newish, it might take awhile for reviews to accumulate for you to really get a sense of what is what. Black bootie? Can't do better than Arche, and the soft leather conforms to your foot. Pricey, though.

Posted by
16190 posts

I have 2 pairs of Fly London sandals (not booties) and they are indeed very comfortable, even with the wedge sole that is higher than I would normally wear. But I cannot say if they would fit a wide foot: I have a small (size 6) narrow foot and they are definitely good for that.

I do hate the shoebox they come in, with that monstrous fly on the lid. I have to ditch that the moment I decide to keep the shoes inside.

Posted by
16190 posts

Lulu, did you ever find some to try? I just bought these (on sale at Nordstrom) in grey, and absolutely love them. Very comfortable, and nice-looking.

https://www.nordstrom.com/s/fly-london-lita-wedge-chelsea-boot-women/5917100?origin=category-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FBrands%2FFly%20London&color=300

I can’t tell if they run wide, though. I tried both the 36 (like my other Fly London shoes) and 37, and both fit, depending on the socks I wear with them.

Posted by
2602 posts

Just saw this post and wanted to chime in--I have a pair of Fly London lace-up ankle boots on their wedge heel and they are indeed super comfy--inside is soft and they do feel like they'd work for a wide foot, and that wedge is very stable and has the added bonus of making you feel like you are just floating over cobblestones; they have been great for long days of walking many miles. Check Amazon or Nordstrom.