Please sign in to post.

Luxembourg Hotel

Hotel and restaurant recommendations in Luxembourg City or near city
We would like a reco. for a hotel mid priced in Luxembourg near city center.

Posted by
32523 posts

You introduced your topic - your review of hotels and restaurants in Luxembourg, but you didn't give any information....

Did you forget to copy a paragraph?

Posted by
2 posts

oh what i meant is.. we are looking for recommendations for a hotel in :Luxembourg and restaurant suggestions
Thanks ;)

Posted by
795 posts

There are two hotels I can recommend:

(1) Sofitel Luxembourg Le Grand Ducal www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-5555-sofitel-luxembourg-le-grand-ducal/index.shtml
(2) Novotel Luxembourg Centre www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-5556-novotel-luxembourg-centre/index.shtml

I can tell you about two of our favorite restaurants as well:
(1) Jolly Restaurant- Italian food- www.jolly.lu
(2) Restaurant Himalaya Luxembourg- Indian food- www.himalaya.lu This is an especially great place to eat. When in the area, we'll have a meal here most days.

Posted by
32523 posts

I have really liked the Mercure on the golf course. It is about 10 minutes drive from Kirchberg. A car would be best for there.

I also have a favourite small hotel on the hillside above Trier, but again a car, the bus, or good walking legs are best.

Many of the small villages along the Mosel/Meuse have nice small hotels. The quality of cleanliness throughout Luxembourg is so high almost any of them would be a good choice.

Posted by
330 posts

Two years ago the hubby and I stayed at Hotel Carlton on 7-9 Rue de Strassborge. It was walking distance to the train station, about 15 minutes to Old City Luxembourge, and very reasonably priced. The breakfasts were hearty, the room clean, and the staff was very friendly. We would definitely stay there again.
www.carlton.lu

Posted by
8261 posts

Just stayed at Radisson Park Inn and loved it. Great location just two blocks from rail station. Modern, clean, very welcoming. Free Wi-fi and air conditioned.