I am going to Vienna in April so I would like to know the answers of these questions.
1. What are some good attractions you would recommend?
2. What is the average temperature(after adding humidity and wind chill) in Vienna in April? Would I need a jacket/coat? Can I wear just a t-shirt?
3. I heard on the Canada Travel website (travel.gc.ca/destinations/austria) that you need to keep your passport with you at all times for identification purposes. Is this true? Because on the American Travel website (https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/Austria.html) it doesn't say that.
4. If I am flying from Canada(Newfoundland) how much would I expect to pay?
5. What are common scams in Vienna and how do I avoid them?
Thank you. I would gladly appreciate if you took the time to answer this.