Please sign in to post.

Itinerary & Other Help Required.

Dear All,

We are doing Prague, Vienna & Budapest in May 2019 and i need to make a decision on which im a little confused to make...The itinerary is as below :
Day 1 - Arrive in Prague - Afternoon
Day 2 - Prague (Total 1.5 days)
Day 3 - Drive to Cesky Krumlov...See around CK and then proceed to Vienna. Night at Vienna
Day 4 - Vienna
Day 5 - Vienna
Day 6 - Now here's the confusion...We have Day 6 and 7 at our hand...and we have seen Salzburg...so can we do Innsbruck/ Bratislava/ Graz/ Hallstad... Any other.....Not able to make a decision. Are Day Trips possible?
Day 7 - ???
Day 8 - Budapest
Day 9 - Budapest
Day 10 - Budapest
Day 11 - Budapest (Total in Budapest is 4 days which as suggested by many was required..and hence have planned that way
Day 12 - Fly out of Budapest
Looking for help to sort this out for us please....
Thanks....

Posted by
827 posts

I think you are short in your stays in Prague and Vienna. Extend each by a day. Even driving to CK, touring, then driving (?) to Vienna is a full day. Relax and spend a bt more time in the places you have already plotted.

Have a great trip!

Posted by
3586 posts

I absolutely agree with Marc. As I recall, the drive between Prague and CK is about 2 hours, and more between there and Vienna. You won’t see much of Vienna that arrival day. That city is a treasure of art, architecture, and history, not to mention the pastries. On our first visit, we had 5 days. We realized that there was so much left that we wanted to do, that we returned the next year for a week.

The same can be said for Prague, (including pastry). It’s a feast of Art Nouveau architecture, as well as historic sights.

Posted by
18 posts

Dear All,

We had a wonderful trip and i would like to thank you all for your suggestions and time. It was of great help to us. We did maximum suggestions that we saw

Thank you all once again...Really Appreciate...!!!

Warm Regards from Goa,
Nitish