Please sign in to post.

concert in Vienna

We are going to be in Vienna 5/14-5/17. Anyone can recommend the concert? Which location will be good? Thanks.

Posted by
1200 posts

Do a google search of Vienna concerts and find websites where the concerts will be held and what is playing. There are concerts all over the city and in churches and venues. Then do google maps and put in your hotel and the concert venue to see if it is doeable from your hotel. I went two years ago and this is what I did. There were two concerts I attended, one for an hour and one for two hours. Once concert I was able to take the subway back to my hotel and the other concert I went by tram but returning home I took a cab as I went to a hotel across the street for desert and the cabs were outside the hotel. It really is not hard to find concerts and determine what you think you would like to hear, how much they are and where they are. As I said, they even have concerts in some of the churches. It will be very enjoyable. If you have the RS guide book, it lists places that have concerts.

Posted by
4137 posts

I think you mean " a " concert , not a specific one ? If so , what are your tastes in music ?

Posted by
1875 posts

Then do google maps and put in your hotel and the concert venue to see if it is doeable from your hotel.

All concert venues are doable from any hotel in Vienna, thanks to excellent public transport, which is safe in the night, too.