Please sign in to post.

Christmas in Austria

Christmas is a month away and I have to think of something for my family asap. I was thinking of taking all 4 of us on a trip. I am looking for a place in Austria where I can take all of us, do you know any? I hope I will manage to organize everything, or I will have to buy my kids some game and take the wife on a fancy dinner. So, do you know any place like that in Austria?

Posted by
3039 posts

This is a rather odd post. "buy my kids some game" - this is sort of an odd thing - what kind of game?

There are a lot of towns in Austria, and I am sure many of them do Christmas quite nicely. What do you want to do? How many days will this trip involve? You sound Czech or Slovak - where are you coming from? Do you want to do Christmas markets, wine tours, winter sports?

Posted by
5 posts

Yes, I am how did you know? I know that my English isn't the best but I am trying. :D I really wanted to go somewhere on winter breaks but I just can't find the time to organize! Like you said, there are tons of towns and I would love to see them all. I would be awesome to have something for the kids and the adults. As much I would love that, I think I will have to postpone this idea for another year. I mean, I have 3 weeks for it and I still don't know where to go. It is just too complicated. I talked to my wife about it, she loved the idea but agreed that it is not the best time for it. This year they will get a foosball table, I like that because there are 4 of us so we can all play it together. it will be our family time :)

Posted by
1 posts

In Australia if you celebrate Christmas then you will feel really awesome they enjoy more on Christmas. They decorate whole Australia in occasion of Christmas.

Posted by
8293 posts

Hey, Percy! The OP was asking about AUSTRIA.