Please sign in to post.

Haus am Moos in Salzburg

Stayed with Walter, his wife and dog, "Timmy" (I think). We rented the "Romantic Suite" with my family (2 adults, 2 teens) for 4 nights. This Bed and Breakfast was 119 Euro nightly for 3 separate bedrooms plus a separate bathroom all on the top floor. Having the windows open was all we needed to stay comfortable in mid-July. The pool was nice for the one time we swam. There was a mini-fridge and microwave for us to use in one bedroom. The bus stop is just 100 meters from their place. The breakfast was very fresh and had a good variety. The breakfast is definitely "European", but there was cereal for my picky daughter.

If we ever go back to Salzburg, we'll stay there again. The Salzburg Card was a great value for transportation and free tours of many very nice places.

Posted by
2023 posts

We stayed at Am Moos years ago and really liked it. When we get back to Salzburg we will stay there again. There was a very good restaurant on same street that overlooked a horse stable. I think that the entire area was farm houses years ago.

Posted by
432 posts

Four years ago we stayed in one of the apartments in the building that is separate from the main house. We loved staying here. Great breakfasts and wonderful hosts. Very convenient to access the main highway, and buses into the city. We'd stay here again in a heartbeat.