Please sign in to post.

Hotels In Copenhagen

Hello! Going to Copenhagen in June for 3 nights. Can any one recommend a hotel with a gym? Want nice, clean, unique to the city, and possibly have breakfast added in...thanks in advance ( so many reviews on line hard to know what's real)

Posted by
681 posts

I really liked the Phoenix Hotel, easy to reach by metro from central station & within walking distance of the sights. The hotel is lovely, traditional style, some rooms have views of the nearby church, excellent concierge service, https://www.phoenixcopenhagen.com/. Didn't use the gym because I rented a bike from hotel for my stay, (gave it back each evening so didn't have to worry about it overnight) but here's the link to the gym. https://www.phoenixcopenhagen.com/facilities-and-services/fitness.

Posted by
3 posts

We stayed at the Danmark Hotel for 10 days at the end of March/early April, and had a wonderful experience. It's just on the other side of the Tivoli from the train station, so it's easily walkable. It's clean and upgraded with great organic breakfasts, a happy hour AND a night cap hour if you get in on time! A rooftop bar in the summer. Excellent concierge service, and great location for visiting local sites and museums.

Posted by
8171 posts

We stayed at the Absalon Hotel which is two blocks from the train station and 1/4 mile from the Tivoli.

It's a completely remodeled modern hotel, and it's very nice. Needless to say the location is great.

We found their breakfast buffet to be the most incredible layout and best we've ever experienced.

Posted by
4 posts

I now need to amend...We are going to Copenhagen and Stockholm - 9 days not including travel. Was going to spend 2 days in Skodsburg but husband nixed the idea. Is 5 days ( 4 full ) travel to Stockholm one day and then 3 full days in Stockholm a bad idea? Going crazy trying to plan this :(

Posted by
681 posts

Usually I would say add to existing thread, but in your case if you're asking about Stockholm, perhaps post a new thread asking about your plans in the Swedish section? Helps us if you include what sort of things you like to do, style of travel, budget and whatever else you think you want to add. If you have 9 full days, I would split them closer to 4/5 rather than only 3 in Stockholm, but it will give you a taste of the city, you can either take the high speed train 5.5 hours from Copenhagen or fly to ARN, take Arlanda express. It's a gorgeous city!!

Posted by
4 posts

We leave on the 24th and get in on the 25th of June and leave July 4th. So its more like a 4.5/3.5 split between the two cities.

Posted by
11218 posts

We stayed at the Radisson Royal Collection across from Tivoli. It was a business hotel and had a/c which was why we chose it. When we return we would rather be located closer to Nyhaven area, but not in it.