Please sign in to post.

Arcadia Residence in Prague

My husband, adult son and I stayed here for 5 nights this September. We all agreed it was one of the best places we have ever stayed in all our trips to Europe. Why? The price was quite reasonable and included: 1. A Huge Apartment with a separate bedroom and two bathrooms (even with the couch bed pulled out for our son, there was plenty of room to sit in the living room), fully equipped kitchen and dining area. Our apartment had a beautiful view over the roof-tops as well, awesome! 2. Every morning at a time of your choice, 2 wonderful ladies knock on your door and deliver a hot breakfast which they set up with real plates, silver and tablecloth. There is enough wonderful food to take leftovers for lunch later if you wish and they accommodated my vegetarian request as well. 3. Marek! He is the manager and a combination of concierge, friend, advisor, and tour guide. He gave us a walking orientation tour when we arrived, booked all our dinners in the most wonderful restaurants (even walking us to a hard-to-find place), gave advice on tours, places for our son to meet locals for nightlife, I could go on and on. I have never had such personalized fantastic service! We loved this place and Marek and hope we can go back again.

There are no replies to this topic.